Healthy nachos that are quick and easy! These are perfect for breakfast or snack. They are great to serve at a party and also fun for kids! You can get creative with the toppings, but we kept it simple and easy.
- 2 Apples, core removed and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Nut Butter — make sure it is room temperture and well mixed so that it can drizzle
- 1/4 cup Love Grown Granola — I love the Chocolate Goodness!
Other Topping Ideas
- Place apple slices on a plate — I like to place them in a spiral pattern starting from the middle of the plate and working outward.
- Drizzle with nut butter.
- Top with granola and enjoy!