Makes about 19 Comets
2 1/2* cups Comet Crispies
1/2 cup unsweetened protein powder (i.e. Unflavored Paleo Protein)
2 tablespoons pure cocao powder
2/3 cup unsweetened creamy peanut butter (stir in oil before measuring)
1/3 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
*reserve the 1/2 cup to add at the end for added crunch.
1. In a food processor, place 2 cups of Comet Crispies and pulse into a flour (about 30 seconds).
2. Add protein powder and cocao powder and pulse until well mixed (about 10 seconds).
3. Add peanut butter, honey, and vanilla. Pulse until well mixed and clumps begin to form (about 30-45 seconds).
4. Scrape down sides and add 1/2 cup remaining Comet Crispies. Pulse until lightly mixed — so that you can still see pieces of Comet Crispies (about 10-15 seconds).
5. Using a tablespoon, scoop mixture and use hands to form into balls. Place onto a cookie sheet and freeze for 20 min then transfer into a ziplock bag and store in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.