PB&J Oat Clusters Cheesecake Bars
Celebrate National PB&J Day with PB&J Cheesecake Bars!! We got this recipe from @Kelsey_Wolfe7 who tweaked @dani_nemeh‘s original recipe using what she had in her kitchen! These bars are DELICIOUS with just enough sweetness, very little added sugar and bringing back that comforting nostalgia of yummy, carefree PB&J days! 🙂
Check out Wolfepack Write Ups for more yummy, healthy recipes!
For the Crust:
- 2 Packages of Nature’s Bakery Strawberry Fig Bars
- 1/2 Cup of Oat Clusters
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- 1 Cup raw cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla extract
- Mix the crust in a food processor for about 2 minutes.
- Place some plastic wrap in a loaf pan then spread crust over the bottom
- Blend the cheesecake filling ingredients until smooth.
- Pour cheesecake filling on top of the crust.
- Spread 1/4 cup Crofters Organic Cherry Jam on top.
- Freeze for 4 hours.
- Slice into bars and enjoy!