Peanut Butter Comet Bars
Makes 24 Square Bars
- Lightly grease a 13″ x 9″ baking dish with coconut oil.
- In a large pot over medium-low heat, melt the coconut oil and add the marshmallows, stirring until marshmallows melt (approximately 8-10minutes).
- Mix in the peanut butter and remove from heat.
- Add the Comet Crispies and mix until marshmallow mixture evenly coats the cereal. (I found it easier to transfer this to the baking dish and mixing in the cereal with my hands).
- Press mixture into the pan and let cool completely.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!