Sweet Potato Super Oats Muffins
Take your oatmeal muffins to the next level with SWEET POTATO!! You’ll get tons of vitamins from the sweet potato and protein from the Super Oats Nuts & Seeds. PLUS they taste cinnamonly delicious! If you’re like us and obsessed with sweet potato, this’ll be dream come true for you!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line muffin tray with cupcake papers
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Mix sweet potato, Silk, vanilla and nut butter in a large bowl
- Pour batter in the cupcake papers (1/4 cup makes for a good-sized scooper!)
- Sprinkle a little extra cinnamon on tops
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on the tops
- Remove from over and allow to sit for 5-10 minutes
- Keeps well in fridge for up to a week
Yields about 15 muffins.