Makes 12 cookies
1/2 cup Super Oats (either variety)
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 pinch of salt
2/3 cups almond butter (dry roasted, no sugar added)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350˚.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the Super Oats, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, beat together the almond butter, egg, brown sugar, and vanilla until blended.
4. Scrape down sides and slowly add Super Oats mixture.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Drop dough by the heaping spoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown around edges.
8. Transfer from cookie sheet to cooling rack and enjoy.