These tacos are so fun to make and are absolutely delicious! Such a fun way to change up breakfast and also great to make with your kids! You can get creative with the toppings–and include different types of Love Grown for the most delicious crunch!
- 3 Tortillas — I used Siete
- 1 small container of Yogurt — I used CoYo
- 3 tablespoons Nut Butter — I used SantaCruz
- 3 Strawberries, sliced
- 1 Banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup Mango, cubed
- 3/4 cup Cinnamon Lion Loops
- 1 tablespoon Mint, chopped
Other Topping Ideas
- Coconut Flakes
- Sliced Nuts
- Hemp Seeds
- Breakfast “guacamole” (mash an avocado and banana together)
- I suggest lightly warming the tortillas on a pan and letting them cool slightly first.
- Scoop yogurt into tortillas, followed by the nut butter.
- Sprinkle on the fruit — you can mix it or make each taco a different fruit.
- Top with Lion Loops and a little bit of mint.
- Roll up and enjoy!