Kelsey’s Coconut Cacao Oat Cluster Bars
Treat yourself and your loved ones to THREE layers of chocolate-y, coconutty, banana goodness!! We can’t get enough of these delicious Coconut Cacao Super Oats Bars from Kelsey of Wolfepack Write Ups! So yummy and SO easy to make!
Find the original recipe on Instagram at @kelsey_wolfe7!
For the bottom layer:
For the middle layer:
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey
For the top layer
- Mix ingredients for bottom layer in a food processor for about 2 minutes
- Place plastic wrap in a loaf pan with nonstick spray
- Spread bottom layer crust over plastic wrap
- Blend middle layer ingredients in food processor
- Pour on top of bottom layer
- Blend your choice of chocolate bar or chocolate bites to make them crumbly or spreadable–choose based on personal preference. Either way works!
- Cut into bars
- Store in fridge
- Share with your loves and enjoy!