2 1/2 cups Frosted Mighty Flakes
2 large eggs
1/4 cup milk (of your choice)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon salt
4 slices whole-grain sandwich bread (or gluten-free)
coconut oil (for the pan)
toppings of choice
1. In a food processor, grind Mighty Flakes until they are small crumbs.
2. Empty crumbs onto a dinner plate. In a separate wide, shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cinnamon, and salt.
3. Heat a lightly greased skillet over medium heat.
4. Coat both sides of 1 slice of bread in the egg mixture, then gently place slice in the crumbs, covering both sides.
5. Place in the skillet and repeat with remaining slices.
6. Cook each slice for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Serve hot with toppings of choice and enjoy.