Protein Comet Fig Bites
Makes 24 Protein Bites
These protein bites are figgin’ delicious! The Comet Crispies add the perfect crunch–making these bites out-of-this-world amazing! They are chocolatey, but not too sweet and are packed full of awesome ingredients. I love making a batch and storing them in the fridge to have as a snack. I have been loving them in the morning before I go to the gym. Yay for LOVE and BEANS!
- 10 Dried Figs, cut off stems and cut in half
- 1 cup Unsweetened Nut Butter — I used Nuttzo Crunchy Power Fuel
- 1 cup Unsweetened Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup Hemp Seeds
- 1/8+ cup Honey
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Pure Cacao Powder
- 1 tablespoon Avocado Oil
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/3 cup Comet Crispies
- In a food processor, blend together the figs and Nuttzo until smooth.
- Blend in the protein, hemp seeds, 1/8 cup honey, vanilla, cacao powder, avocado oil, coconut oil, and sea salt until mixed together and clumps form.
- If mixture is not sticky enough, add a little more honey.
- Add in the Comet Crispies and pulse a few times to blend into mixture–without over-mixing.
- Using a tablespoon, measure and roll into balls.
- Place on a cookie sheet and refrigerate for 30min.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for a week or the freezer for up to 4 weeks.