Pumpkin Spice Waffles
This is the perfect breakfast or brinner recipe for the Fall. It has all of the delicious Fall flavors that we love and it tastes absolutely amazing!
Pumpkin Spice Waffle Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Spice
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 Eggs, separated
- 15oz (1 can) Pumpkin Purée
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Avocado Oil
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- Preheat waffle iron.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, pumpkin spice, baking soda, and sea salt.
- In a medium bowl beat the egg whites with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix together the egg yolks, pumpkin puree, vanilla, almond milk, avocado oil, and maple syrup.
- Add the pumpkin mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in the egg whites.
- Pour the batter onto your hot waffle iron and cook according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Serve immediately with yogurt, our Pumpkin Cashew Ancient Grain Granola, and maple syrup.