Cait’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Comet Crispies Treats
This recipe was created by Caitlin from What Cait Ate. Check out her blog for more great recipes and nutrition tips!
Makes 18 Bars
- In a large mixing bowl, add 4 cups of Chocolate Comet Crispies.
- In a small sauce pan, bring honey to a light simmer for about 1 minute until watery.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter and generous pinch of salt to the saucepan along with the honey and mix until well combined.
- Pour the honey, peanut butter, and salt mixture over the Crispies and stir until all the cereal is well coated.
- Transfer the Chocolate PB Crispies to a 9×11 pan and press down HARD to pack the bars tightly. Allow them to cool before cutting, or place in the freezer for 30 minutes to speed up the cooling process.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks (if they last that long)!