Honey O Bars
These Honey O Bars from Amber @holistichappinessblog are fantastic for the whole family. Super-easy, super-healthy, and super delicious!
- 3 cups Original Power O’s
- 1/2 nut butter (Organic recommended)
- 1/2 raw honey (local if possible)
- Line an 8×8” square pan with parchment paper.
- Combine nut butter & honey in a large pot or saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat until mixture just starts to simmer, about 2-3 minutes, stirring.
- Remove from heat and stir until mixture is well combined.
- Stir in Power O’s until evenly coated.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan, cover with parchment and press firmly. (Using a pastry roller will help to firmly and evenly pack down the mixture so the bars hold their shape).
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Cut into bars and store in refrigerator for the week.