Pumpkin Protein Smoothie
Celebrate Fall with this delicious, triple protein Pumpkin Smoothie! Pack in the protein with peanut butter, protein powder, and yogurt! This recipe is delicious because it is not too sweet, but it tastes like Pumpkin Pie! We think you will LOVE it! Top it with Cranberry Pecan Oat Clusters and Pumpkin Seeds for the ultimate autumn smoothie bowl!
- 1/2 – 1 cup Crushed Ice (start with less and add more for desired consistency)
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup plain Yogurt (we love Siggi’s)
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Peanut Butter (we love Crazy Richards)
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Purée
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup (start with less and add more for desired sweetness)
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Spice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 scoop Unsweetened Protein Powder
- Combine ingredients in order listed above into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with Sweet Cranberry Pecan Oat Clusters and Pumpkin Seeds.